48 A total of €6,142.31 May expenses: Expenses via credit card * Expenses received as invoices total the fund Course price refunds €343.41 Total expenses: Final result +€166.67 * Facebook ads, Teachable training platform, Lead Pages , Active Campaign , Dropbox , Picmonkey, Canavan images , plane tickets, hotel reservations and other incidental expenses are charged from the credit card. In May, there were two credit card bills, which increased expenses dramatically *** Some of those who bought the pilot course in May. In May, I also noticed that the billing for a few courses on Teachable was incorrect. I contacted the customers and asked if I would return the difference or give something in exchange for the difference.
April gave their account numbers in
Some wanted a refund and some got one new course instead. June In June, the From Blogger to Professional™ course was launched special data for the last time for now. Plans for its development/renovation started. Also read this: Experiences from Blogger to Professional™ online coaching During June, we started negotiations with a new future business partner about the future of the company. June sales: Online coaching €15,458.97 ( the amount differs slightly from the information in this post because the amount in the profit report is taken from the bank statement, but the information in the post is from the sales report) commissions Teachable training platform, Lead Pages , Active Campaign , Dropbox , Picmonkey, Canavan images , plane tickets, hotel reservations and other incidental expenses are charged from the credit card.
Affiliate and partnership marketing
The new online course I piloted in May had three participants. That’s why I decided to return the price of the course and think about the course again. I received the School Email List account numbers of two participants already in June and the third in August, when he returned to work from summer vacation. July I knew that July would be a challenging month for sales. So I decided to focus more on strategic work instead of sales. In July, I also started thinking about the company’s cost structure. We had agreed with the future business partner that we would try to cut costs and thereby improve the result even more. However, this was delayed, as I did not process the June and July accounting printouts until the end of July. I set out to map out the expenses annually monthly and occasionally.